What is stereo wireless?
Here is a feature you may or may not know about some of our Jarre products. It’s the stereo wireless feature; also known as the True Wireless. Due to popular demand, we want to take some time out and explain how this can really help in improving your music experience! This unique feature enables two speakers to create a left and right channel… wirelessly! Intrigued? Read on: True Wireless technology was developed by CSR and enables both left and right stereo channels to operate simultaneously via bluetooth. You can find more information about it on the CSR website.
Before diving deeper into the awesomeness of stereo wireless technology, let us start from the beginning and understand what a stereo channel really is. Say you own two Jarre speakers, position one to your extreme right and the other to your extreme left. Enabling stereo channel will create two independent audio signal channels which then initiates a special relationship among each other to provide a desirable music experience. We call this a stereo effect.
In the past this was achievable with the help of cables and audio equipments. However, this can now be done wirelessly, leaving behind those complicated equipments and long cables. All you need to do is to connect one of your speakers to your audio device (such as iPad, PC or mobile phone) via bluetooth and activate the stereo wireless mode with your second speaker. You will hear an audio feedback to confirm that the stereo wireless mode has been activated. Another way to ensure this is to play your music. If you can hear the audio coming from both the speakers, you are good to go!
To enable stereo wireless, take the following steps:
- Power one speaker first (i.e. plug in the power)
- Pair the Bluetooth device of your preference to the speaker and wait for the jingle “device connected”
- Put the speaker into “left channel mode” by holding down at the same time for about 3 seconds the Volume down and Power buttons until you hear the jingle “left channel”
- Power on the other speaker (i.e. plug in the power)
- Put the speaker into “right channel mode” by holding down at the same time for about 3 seconds the Volume up and Power buttons until you hear the jingle “right channel”
- Wait a few seconds for the jingle “device connected”
To disable stereo wireless, take the following steps:
- Unpair the Bluetooth device from the speaker
- Press volume up and volume down buttons on both devices for about 3 seconds until you hear the jingle “True Wireless Off”
You can also visit the FAQ section of our website to learn more about activating stereo wireless on your product.
Here’s a list of our Jarre Products that support stereo wireless technology:
You don’t necessarily need to have two exact same products to activate the stereo wireless feature but we do recommend you to do so. Using speakers of the same model will keep a similar level of audio performance.