Important: this is a Full System Update procedure
For the steps of performing USB firmware update for MCU.
- Plug the power supply into the unit.
- Press the power button and hold it down for 5 seconds.
- Release the button as soon as the white LED located between the glasses will flash slowly (~1Hz)
- Connect the Thumb drive (USB Stick) containing the “.hex” file to the Micro USB – USB OTG cable.
- Connect the OTG Cable to the Micro USB port of the AeroSkull HD
- The Blue and White LED will flash alternatively until the software upgrade it completed.
- Wait until the unit is up again and the LEDs stop flashing, the new firmware should be installed at this point.
How to verify Software version
Dock your iPhone / iPod on the AeroSkull HD
Tap the settings icon
Tap on General
Under General Tap About
Scroll down until AeroSkull HD
Tap on AeroSkull HD
The white LED keeps flashing after I have plugged the OTG cable to the Micro USB port
- Make sure the file is named correctly
- There should be no other file in the memory stick apart then
- Make sure your memory stick has been formatted as FAT32