|Version||Release note||Release date||Type|
||Jul. 6, 2017||Full System||Download|
If you have connected a pair of speakers in True Wireless mode and you wish to unpair them, take the following steps:
- Unpair your smartphone, computer or Bluetooth device from the speaker(s)
- Press volume up and volume down buttons on both devices for about 3 seconds until you hear the jingle “True Wireless Off”
You’ll now be able to connect to each individual speaker and True Wireless mode won’t be active unless you pair the speakers again.
This happens when your iPhone, iPod or iPad is on shuffle mode. Make sure your device is not on shuffle mode. When the iPod or iPhone is on shuffle mode, the Rewind acts like Back and Forward, going to the next random song.
There are few ways you can tell the difference between the two models:
- Is the serial number of the two products is different:
- AeroSkull XS – the fist few digits of the serial number will be either ML8004 or ML8005
- AeroSkull XS + – the fist few digits of the serial number will be either ML8006 or ML8007
- The AeroSkull XS + does not have a line-out port.
Make sure your product is running the latest firmware and take the following steps:
- Power on one speaker first
- Put the speaker into left channel mode by holding down at the same time for about 3 seconds Volume down and Power button until you hear the jingle “Speaker Left”
- Power On the second speaker
- Put the speaker into right channel by holding down at the same time for about 3 seconds Volume up and Power button until you hear the jingle “Speaker Right”
- Wait a few seconds for the jingle “Device connected”
- Pair the Bluetooth device of your preference to the speaker and wait for the jingle “Device connected”
- You can now start the music streaming
AeroSystem One does not support FLAC files through the USB. FLAC files shall be converted to mp3 format.
You can control the volume of the AeroSystem One using the button located at the top of the speaker.
Volume Down – Press and Hold the button on top of your AeroSystem ONE this will decrease the volume.
Volume Up – Press and Hold the button on top of the AeroSystem ONE, this will initiate the Volume Down, release the button and immediately repeat the same action, this will increase the volume.
This should be a low battery indicator sound. In order to remove the sound make sure you update to the latest firmware, which you can download from our Firmwares section.